11344 Coloma Rd.
Gold River, CA 95670
American River Speech is looking for highly motivated professionals who want to work in a clinical setting with children. The clinic offers a collaborative work environment with strong peer support and excellent training. If you are an SLP, SLP-A, or Speech Aide send your resume to:
1. To conduct all of our activities in an ethical, lawful and responsible manner.
2. To provide services which are responsive to the needs of present and prospective clients.
3. To maintain a position of public responsibility and accountability which will reflect favorably on the organization and the people in it.
4. To maintain a management style which emphasizes planning and accountability at all levels.
5. To maintain a working environment characterized by integrity and consistency in administration, mutual trust and respect, open communication, receptiveness to new ideas and criticism, and personal accountability for performance.
6. To recruit, develop, promote, evaluate and properly compensate and otherwise motivate qualified employees, consistent with non-discrimination principles.
11344 Coloma Road, suite 810 Gold River, CA 95670 us